Alfresco is one of the most powerful and advanced OpenSource ECM / DMS / Collaboration repositories. Alfresco is the base technology to manage unstructured information and allows team collaboration by the use of a common software-platform.
Alfresco Open Source DM - Document Management
- Enterprise-class document management at a fraction of the cost of legacy ECM solutions
- Full ECM functionality delivered through the modern, consumer-like „Share“ or „ifresco“ interface
- A single unified repository to manage any content – Documents, Images, Video and Audio
- As easy to use as a shared network drive with CIFS, WebDAV, IMAP & SharePoint protocol
- Fully open source and compliant with open standards like CMIS & JSR 168
ifresco - OpenSource Client for Alfresco
With the ifresco client we offer a powerful OpenSource Web-Client for Alfresco which has all features which are important and neccessary for the daily work with the DMS/ECM system and which can be operated easily and intuitiv.
ifresco is Web-browser based - but offers consumer-like experience of MS-Windows applications with sortable lists, context menus, drag and drop.
A plug-in interface allows to add new functions and features to the client without changing the base product.
- Symfony 1.4 for MVC Framework
- Doctrine for database ORM
- Alfresco Integration based on Standard Restful Services & Webservice API
- No additional webscripts must be installed on the server!
- Server Side Converter for OFFICE2SWF Conversion (jodconvert & swftools)
- MySQL to save - administrative data, user sessions and favorites
- ExtJS for the user interface with plug-ins